Character/prop concept artist and splash art illustrator for an unannounced mobile fighting arena game.
– Plaid Hat Games (July ‘18 - Sept ‘18) Illustrated for card game Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn. Digitally painted card illustrations in Photoshop and prepared the images to then be printed.
– FableLabs (Nov ‘18 - March ‘19) Illustrated story cutscenes for an upcoming visual novel game.
– Overrun Games, LLC (February ‘19 – March ‘19, June ‘20 – Aug ‘20 ) Created character concept art for the player characters for an upcoming virtual reality game.
– Animated Television Show Pitch (January ’19 – September ’19) Created character concept art for an untitled, upcoming science-fiction animated television show pitch. Designed an alien mascot character and a human lead character.
– Privateer Press (April ’20 – June ‘20) Created character concept art for a miniature for the game Riot Quest, illustrated art for packaging, Illustrated several playing cards for the game.
– Little Grim Entertainment (June ’20 – Dec ‘20) Created character and prop concept art for an upcoming open-world RPG game. Designed the male and female versions of the player character, weaponry, and multiple Gods that the player can transform into.
– Plaid Hat Games (Aug ‘20 – Present) Illustrated card art for Summoner Wars 2nd Edition.
Created concept art for collectible figurines for a variety of video game titles. Sketched and designed 2D concept art of licensed characters, designed packaging art for plastic and metal collectibles, reviewed prototypes and created spec sheets of figurines for factories.
Environment concept artist and illustrator for an unreleased platformer game. Digitally painted 2D background assets in Photoshop. Assets include forest elements like trees, rocks, leaves, landmasses, etc. Also illustrated promotional content and assisted in particle animation.
Created concept art of products for an independent creator of art education tools. Designed front, back, and side views of the products to be later modeled and 3D printed.